Refund, Cancellation and Delivery Policies
When you sign up for LavaPay Merchant Account, you'll be asked to provide return, cancellation, and shipping policy information. Your buyers can view this information on the LavaPay order confirmation page while making a payment.
In order to minimize confusion and ensure a positive buying experience for your customers, please provide as much detail as possible about your policies. For example:
Returns and cancellations
- Do you require buyers to cancel or return items within a specific time period?
- Are there exceptions to your return or cancellation policies?
- Do you require buyers to return items in their original shipping containers and/or packaging?
- Will you or the buyer pay for postage?
- Do you charge restocking or other fees?
- What shipping methods and options do you offer?
- Which shipping carriers do you use?
- What are your shipping rates?
- How do you handle out of stock or backordered items?
You will be asked to provide information above when you will request merchant account with us.